Jeanneret Easy Lounge Chair
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
The Easy Lounge Chair by Pierre Jeanneret, originally designed for the Chandigarh Administrative Buildings in India designed by his cousin and collaborator Le Corbusier.
This Lounge Chair, in its perfectly balanced geometry, made with comfortable, natural teak and wicker, offers ideal form and function.
All our pieces are handmade using the same materials techniques that were used during the Chandigarh masterplan in the 1950s.
- Natural wicker / Rattan cane weaving
- Natural Teak
- Commercial grade
- Add a Linen or Leather Seat Pad to protect your cane seat - Recommended
We would like to strongly encourage you to use a seating pad to protect and extend the cane weaving life of your Jeanneret chairs, if used daily. These chairs were originally designed by Pierre Jeanneret back in 1950s, to be used with a pad.
The square dry weaving cane has got a nice vintage authentic feel. However, it may can get damaged from daily use and get ripped from by pants zippers, etc.)
Explore our entire Pierre Jeannerete re-edition pieces here: https://www.forom.co/collections/jeanneret-collection Please note that our Pierre Jeanneret products are all handmade and unique works of art. Each artifact is a one-of-a-kind creation using raw natural materials like rattan cane and teak with slight imperfections and may contain slight staining and color variations. We do our best to maintain consistency, but slight variation in color, size and shape can occur, that are part of the charm of a handmade product. This part of the handmade process is what makes our products unique and should not be seen as a fault. They will never affect the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability for use as intended.
Collection: Pierre Jeanneret Re-edition
Colors: Natural teak, Darkened teak,Charcoal Teak
Height: 75.5cm / 29.7 Inches
Length: 53cm / 20.8 Inches
Depth: 69cm / 27 Inches
Armrest Height: 58cm / 22.8 Inches
Seat Height: 35.5cm / 13.7 Inches
Accessories items (rugs, lighting, tableware, etc.) ship free for orders over $95.
Furniture items ship free for orders over $495.
You can always review your total shipping cost by heading to the checkout page.
-Most non-furniture items that are in-stock and can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship within 3-5 business days and should arrive within 3-5 business days from the ship date. Please refer to the individual product pages for specific lead times. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. We are unable to ship to P.O. and A.P.O boxes.
-Most in-stock furniture items arrive within 1-2 weeks of order receipt via FedEx Ground, inclusive of up to two weeks' processing time to ship from our facility. Backordered items will be available to ship on the date noted above.
-We deliver within the continental United States - Canada, Alaska & Hawaii have extra shipping costs : please request a quotation for Canadian, Alaska, Hawaii, South Korea. Out of US orders have a minimum of $9,950) : contact us or email@example.com , including your items list and full shipping address we will provide a custom quote. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, please visit our Shipping Information page, or contact us.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll gladly offer you an exchange or refund of the merchandise price within 30 days of receipt of product. Please note that returns fees might apply, the original shipping cost is never refundable, you can find more detail from our Returns & Exchanges page.
- $149 for white glove delivery service with room of choice without assembly please see details below (large armchairs or sideboards, cabinets, etc)
- Free Local Pick-up in Los Angeles Area
- Los Angeles Delivery area only: $95 Delivery does not include Inside Delivery. Curbside only. Includes phone ahead notification. Delivery company will contact you directly to set up delivery. If order is over 100 lbs includes lift gate.
- Item will be left in its packaging.
- Please inspect packing for apparent damage; punctured or damaged boxes. If seen, note on receiving paperwork. Please inspect each piece carefully, no damage claims can be made after delivery.
- Furniture is carefully inspected prior to shipment, and we ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt. Any damage should be reported within 24hrs of the carrier delivery date showing from the shipment tracking number.
- If your order is over 100 lbs or you live in an apartment building, or have other entry logistical challenges, we strongly suggest upgrading to White Glove Delivery. The service is worth it.
- We will not be responsible for items left out side if you choose free delivery .
- No assembly.
We strongly recommend to add White glove delivery at checkout for large furniture items such as: Sideboards, Cabinets, Dining tables
White glove delivery without assembly - additional $149
- Delivers to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator.
- Packaging will be removed with disposal
- No Assembly; if required, please add the White glove delivery with assembly.
- Please inspect each piece carefully at delivery, no damage claims can be made after delivery.
White glove delivery with assembly - additional $249 - Unlimited items
- Delivery to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator
- Packaging will be removed and disposed.
- Assembly service. The delivery team will assemble your item.
- Please inspect each piece carefully, no damage claims can be made after delivery.
Affirm is a better way to buy
What you see is what you pay
One specifically designed to help you say yes to the things you want while keeping you out of unhealthy debt.
We tell you up front the total amount you’ll pay. That number will never go up.
You choose the payment schedule that works for you.
We won’t charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.