BOOK A CALL
Original design by Mario Bellini
Signed in 1971 by the designer Mario Bellini, totem is a famous design work that encompasses the search for primary forms, such as the simple volume of a cube, and which leads to modularity and composability, hiding the functions of a Hi-Fi. From this apparent cube, Bellini brings out a stereo system, speakers included.
Unmissable collector's item, a faithful re-edition of the original project, it is re-proposed today renovated and equipped with the best contemporary technology.
Delivery time: 60-90 days
With the stereo system closed it is a smooth cube while once opened the speakers rotate and resemble wings. This product is important for the way it combines sculpture and sound. The act of opening the cube, inserting the disc and playing the music requires the participation of the user and creates a "ritual". Overall, the product is a piece of modern art and transforms a simple shape into something more.
Each speaker is equipped with a 2-and-a-half-way speaker system (one mechanical reflex loading woofer, one mid-woofer and one tweeter). By leaving the speakers in their rotating supports, the distance between them is sufficient to ensure excellent sound quality.
The speakers are removable, so they can also be positioned in other points of the room far from the console and with sufficient sound power to cover medium and large rooms.
What distinguishes it from normal turntables is the way it integrates the speaker system into its design, making the object more of a piece of art than a simple stereo system.
Each totem is a unique piece of craftsmanship, but at its origin there is a very high precision production process. The expert hands of our artisans transform semi-finished products into authentic unique pieces. The sanding of the wooden panels, the assembly of the different components, the application of screen printing are all the processes through which the Italian artisan tradition makes each totem unique.
Thanks to the Plug & Play device, streaming or playback of your music in high definition becomes accessible.
The device is compatible with all Bluetooth audio tracks on the market: smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Incorporating both aptX HD and a standalone TI PCM converter. This device pushes the boundaries of HD hi-fi transmission.
The technology used not only 24-bit end-to-end audio, but also offers superior digital signal processing and a lower -20kHz signal-to-noise ratio.
Closed: W: 20.5" x H: 20.5" x D: 20.5"
speakers: W: 20.5" x H: 10.23" x D: 10.23"
The Ground Height: 0.78"
- Radio + AM/FM/DAB
- Project Turntable With Ortofon Cartridge.
- Self-limited Amplifier: 125w + 125w.
- External Sources Connecting: 2 line inputs on RCA connectors.
- External Amplification System Connection: 1 line output on RCA connectors.
- External Subwoofer Connecting: 1 line output on RCA connectors.
- 1 Amplified 6.3mm Jack Output For Listening With Headphones.
- 1 Headphone Output On 6.3mm Stereo Jack Connector.
- Power supply 220v 50Hz (on request 110V 60Hz, 220V 60Hz).
Designer: Mario Bellini
Year of Design: 1971
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Accessories (rugs, lighting, tableware, etc.)
Free Shipping for orders over $95 and $15 shipping cost for orders under $95
Free shipping for orders over $495 and $75 shipping cost for orders under $495
You can always review your total shipping cost by heading to the checkout page.
-Most non-furniture items that are in-stock and can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship within 3-5 business days and should arrive within 3-5 business days from the ship date. Please refer to the individual product pages for specific lead times. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. We are unable to ship to P.O. and A.P.O boxes.
-Most in-stock furniture items arrive within 1-3 weeks of order receipt via FedEx Ground, inclusive of up to two weeks processing time to ship from our facility. Backordered items will be available to ship on the lead time date noted above.
-We deliver within the continental United States - Canada, Alaska & Hawaii involve extra shipping costs: please request a quotation for Canadian, Alaska, Hawaii, and South Korea. Out-of-US orders have a minimum of $9,950 : contact us or email@example.com , including your items list and full shipping address we will provide a custom quote. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, please visit our Shipping Information page, or contact us.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll gladly offer you an exchange or refund of the merchandise price within 30 days of receipt of the product. Please note that returns fees might apply, the original shipping cost is not refundable; you can find more detail on our Returns & Exchanges page.
We strongly recommend to add White glove delivery at checkout for large furniture items such as: Sideboards, Cabinets, Dining tables
If your order is over 100 lbs or you live in an apartment building, or have other entry logistical challenges, we strongly suggest upgrading to White Glove Delivery. The service is worth it.
- $149 for white glove delivery service with room of choice without assembly, please see details below (large armchairs or sideboards, cabinets, etc)
- White glove delivery with assembly - additional $249
- Curbside - Includes phone ahead notification. The delivery company will contact you directly to set up delivery. If the order is over 100 lbs , that includes lift gate.
- Item will be left in its packaging.
- Please inspect packing for apparent damage; punctured or damaged boxes. If seen, note on receiving paperwork. Please inspect each piece carefully, no damage claims can be made after delivery.
- Furniture is carefully inspected before shipment, and we ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt. Any damage should be reported within 48hrs of the carrier delivery date shown from the shipment tracking number.
- We will not be responsible for items left outside the building if you select "free economy curbside delivery".
- No assembly.
Furniture is carefully inspected before shipment, and we ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt. Any damage should be reported within 48hrs of the carrier delivery date shown from the shipment tracking number.
White glove service detailed
White glove delivery without assembly - additional $149
- Delivers to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator.
- Packaging will be removed with disposal
- No Assembly; if required, please add the White glove delivery with assembly.
White glove delivery with assembly - additional $249 - Unlimited items
- Delivery to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator
- Packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- Assembly service. The delivery team will assemble your item.
Affirm is a better way to buy
What you see is what you pay
One specifically designed to help you say yes to the things you want while keeping you out of unhealthy debt.
We tell you up front the total amount you’ll pay. That number will never go up.
You choose the payment schedule that works for you.
We won’t charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.