Setago Table Light
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
FROM THIS COLLECTION
BACKORDER - ESTIMATED EARLY JULY 2021
Like many of Jaime Hayon's pieces, the Setago comes with a story. 'Seta' – the Spanish word for mushroom – sets the tone for the diminutive, mushroom-like proportions of this quirky table lamp. But a further clue to its identity is signified by the suffix 'go' because this lamp – unburdened by an electrical cord – can literally go anywhere. Rather than remain stationary, it was made to be moved around with ease, plucked like foliage from the floor, and carried from one room to the next. To recharge, it simply needs to be attached to a USB cable.
"I wanted to create a lamp that prioritized versatility," says Hayon of his vision. "The Setago's cord-free feature means it is extremely adaptable, equally suitable indoors as well as outside." Drawing inspiration from the artistry of a Japanese lantern, Hayon melds superior craftsmanship with the decidedly modern capabilities of his cord-free design. Despite such integration of technology, the workings remain hidden inside to keep the lamp’s form clean and uncluttered. The light it produces is equally considered – the mood is manipulated by a discreet brass dimmer that controls the diffused, ambient light.
Design by Jamie Hylon, 2019 for &Tradition
Shade: Ø: 9"
Base: Ø: 5.5" / H: 8.8"
Max 3W LED, compatible with bulbs of energy classes: A++ - A. Estimated LED lifetime 25.000 hours
Rechargeable lithium ion battery, 8 hours full charge, 10 hours of light at full charge
Indoor / Outdoor (not waterproof) CE, IP 43, Class III.
Molded polycarbonate (PC) and brass
47.2" micro USB charging cord
Download specification sheet
Accessories items (rugs, lighting, tableware, etc.) ship free for orders over $95.
Furniture items ship free for orders over $495.
You can always review your total shipping cost by heading to the checkout page.
-Most non-furniture items that are in-stock and can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship within 3-5 business days and should arrive within 3-5 business days from the ship date. Please refer to the individual product pages for specific lead times. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. We are unable to ship to P.O. and A.P.O boxes.
-Most in-stock furniture items arrive within 1-2 weeks of order receipt via FedEx Ground, inclusive of up to two weeks' processing time to ship from our facility. Backordered items will be available to ship on the date noted above.
-We deliver within the continental United States - Canada, Alaska & Hawaii have extra shipping costs : please request a quotation for Canadian, Alaska, Hawaii, South Korea. Out of US orders have a minimum of $9,950) : contact us or email@example.com , including your items list and full shipping address we will provide a custom quote. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, please visit our Shipping Information page, or contact us.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll gladly offer you an exchange or refund of the merchandise price within 30 days of receipt of product. Please note that returns fees might apply, the original shipping cost is never refundable, you can find more detail from our Returns & Exchanges page.
- $149 for white glove delivery service with room of choice without assembly please see details below (large armchairs or sideboards, cabinets, etc)
- Free Local Pick-up in Los Angeles Area
- Los Angeles Delivery area only: $95 Delivery does not include Inside Delivery. Curbside only. Includes phone ahead notification. Delivery company will contact you directly to set up delivery. If order is over 100 lbs includes lift gate.
- Item will be left in its packaging.
- Please inspect packing for apparent damage; punctured or damaged boxes. If seen, note on receiving paperwork. Please inspect each piece carefully, no damage claims can be made after delivery.
- Furniture is carefully inspected prior to shipment, and we ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt. Any damage should be reported within 24hrs of the carrier delivery date showing from the shipment tracking number.
- If your order is over 100 lbs or you live in an apartment building, or have other entry logistical challenges, we strongly suggest upgrading to White Glove Delivery. The service is worth it.
- We will not be responsible for items left out side if you choose free delivery .
- No assembly.
We strongly recommend to add White glove delivery at checkout for large furniture items such as: Sideboards, Cabinets, Dining tables
White glove delivery without assembly - additional $149
- Delivers to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator.
- Packaging will be removed with disposal
- No Assembly; if required, please add the White glove delivery with assembly.
- Please inspect each piece carefully at delivery, no damage claims can be made after delivery.
White glove delivery with assembly - additional $249 - Unlimited items
- Delivery to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator
- Packaging will be removed and disposed.
- Assembly service. The delivery team will assemble your item.
- Please inspect each piece carefully, no damage claims can be made after delivery.
Affirm is a better way to buy
What you see is what you pay
One specifically designed to help you say yes to the things you want while keeping you out of unhealthy debt.
We tell you up front the total amount you’ll pay. That number will never go up.
You choose the payment schedule that works for you.
We won’t charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.