Floor / table lamp AD with rattan wicker
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create beautiful lighting and finely crafted high-quality accessories. The timeless collection is characterized by a passion for materials and refined textures combined with aesthetic design and an organic, calm color palette.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE LIGHTING PIECES ARE NOT UL CERTIFIED FOR US YET AND AN EU-US OUTLET ADAPTER SHOULD BE USED FOR TABLE LAMPS - THESE ARE SPECIAL PRE-ORDER FROM EUROPE WITH ESTIMATED LEAD TIMES AROUND 10-16 WEEKS
The effective luminaire AD consists of two lampshades made of aluminum, which are connected by a fine base. The lampshades gently surround the light source, which creates a cozy scattering glow in the room. The 60 cm diameter lamp shade creates an eye-catching effect and is well suited for use on the floor as well as on a chest of drawers or a windowsill. This sculptural luminaire is definitely one of the most outstanding elements in any interior.
The colonial-style AD luminaire variant is a timelessly beautiful interior element. The organically shaped airy rattan lampshade is framed by a cognac leather edge. The combination of natural materials with brass creates a unique luminaire that fits masterfully loved traditional style into modern interiors.
Dimension Size: W: 4.72" X H: 24.40" X L:23.62
Cable Length: 78.74" (200cm)
Material: Brass, Rattan, Leather
Socket: E14-P45-2W 827 - 230V
Recommended light bulb: E27 Helios Filament LED - 6W
Country of origin: china
Delivery Time: predicted 2-4 weeks
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Accessories (rugs, lighting, tableware, etc.)
Free Shipping for orders over $95 and $15 shipping cost for orders under $95
Free shipping for orders over $495 and $75 shipping cost for orders under $495
You can always review your total shipping cost by heading to the checkout page.
-Most non-furniture items that are in-stock and can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship within 3-5 business days and should arrive within 3-5 business days from the ship date. Please refer to the individual product pages for specific lead times. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. We are unable to ship to P.O. and A.P.O boxes.
-Most in-stock furniture items arrive within 1-3 weeks of order receipt via FedEx Ground, inclusive of up to two weeks processing time to ship from our facility. Backordered items will be available to ship on the lead time date noted above.
-We deliver within the continental United States - Canada, Alaska & Hawaii involve extra shipping costs: please request a quotation for Canadian, Alaska, Hawaii, and South Korea. Out-of-US orders have a minimum of $9,950 : contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org , including your items list and full shipping address we will provide a custom quote. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, please visit our Shipping Information page, or contact us.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll gladly offer you an exchange or refund of the merchandise price within 30 days of receipt of the product. Please note that returns fees might apply, the original shipping cost is not refundable; you can find more detail on our Returns & Exchanges page.
We strongly recommend to add White glove delivery at checkout for large furniture items such as: Sideboards, Cabinets, Dining tables
If your order is over 100 lbs or you live in an apartment building, or have other entry logistical challenges, we strongly suggest upgrading to White Glove Delivery. The service is worth it.
- $149 for white glove delivery service with room of choice without assembly, please see details below (large armchairs or sideboards, cabinets, etc)
- White glove delivery with assembly - additional $249
- Curbside - Includes phone ahead notification. The delivery company will contact you directly to set up delivery. If the order is over 100 lbs , that includes lift gate.
- Item will be left in its packaging.
- Please inspect packing for apparent damage; punctured or damaged boxes. If seen, note on receiving paperwork. Please inspect each piece carefully, no damage claims can be made after delivery.
- Furniture is carefully inspected before shipment, and we ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt. Any damage should be reported within 48hrs of the carrier delivery date shown from the shipment tracking number.
- We will not be responsible for items left outside the building if you select "free economy curbside delivery".
- No assembly.
Furniture is carefully inspected before shipment, and we ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt. Any damage should be reported within 48hrs of the carrier delivery date shown from the shipment tracking number.
White glove service detailed
White glove delivery without assembly - additional $149
- Delivers to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator.
- Packaging will be removed with disposal
- No Assembly; if required, please add the White glove delivery with assembly.
White glove delivery with assembly - additional $249 - Unlimited items
- Delivery to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator
- Packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- Assembly service. The delivery team will assemble your item.
Affirm is a better way to buy
What you see is what you pay
One specifically designed to help you say yes to the things you want while keeping you out of unhealthy debt.
We tell you up front the total amount you’ll pay. That number will never go up.
You choose the payment schedule that works for you.
We won’t charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.